TASK is a non-profit organization that is actively seeking new sponsors to support the expansion of our group, improve meeting facilities, and increase public awareness of our mandate. All funds raised are reinvested back into the supporting TASK.
Sponsoring TASK provides your organization with an opportunity to:
- Broaden your exposure among a highly targeted audience of Information Security experts
- Improve time to market and brand recognition of your services and products
- Decrease your cost of sales and Increase revenue
As a TASK sponsor you can reach out to:
- well over 2500 members who receive our mailings
- over 1600 LinkedIN discussion group members
- 120 to 160 attendees at monthly meetings
** numbers based on membership as of July 2016, only valid e-mail addresses counted.
These continue to grow. **
TASK offers different types of sponsorship:
- Inclusion in the 2 monthly event announcement e-mails
- Acknowledgement at meeting
- 10 minute segment between talks to discuss your solution and/or do a draw
- Mention on website events page, with link to your site
Cost: $850 per meeting (contact the Steering committee for details)
Provide door prizes for meeting (optional)
- Acknowledgement at meetings
- Be the event sponsor twice during the year.
- Corporate logo and link to your website on the footer of all TASK pages
- Your logo included on all TASK printed material, promotional material and banners
- Your company logo promoted as a TASK sponsor at any events or trade shows TASK runs a booth at
Cost: $5,000 annually or goods/services in barter
We can offer a variety of ways for your company to gain recognition in the IT security community.
Cost: Contact Steering Committee for details.