Wednesday 25-August-2021 // 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Meeting Location: Virtual – Register
August TASK (Virtual)
August is our ever-popular Black Hat / Defcon recap special featuring your fellow TASKers presenting a summary of what they learnt at this year’s events.
This month’s TASK Speakers include:
- Software Supply Chain 101
- Software Supply Chain 201
- Symbexcel: Bringing the Power of Symbolic Execution to the Fight Against Malicious Excel 4 Macros
- Cloudy with a Chance of APT: Novel Microsoft 365 Attacks in the Wild
- PyRDP: Remote Desktop Protocol Monster-in-the-Middle (MITM)
- You’re Doing IoT RNG
- Defeating Physical Intrusion Detection Alarm Wires
- Putting the EICAR virus signature test string onto a QR code
- Hacking shopping cart immobilisation systems
- Phishing with OAuth2
- Bypassing Locks 101
This month’s TASK is proudly sponsored by Scope Security.
Scope Security stops ransomware, data breaches and other cyberattacks at hospitals, clinics and large provider systems with its managed detection and response solution. We have custom-built our integrated technology and service platform to enable us to detect the complex attacks that healthcare organizations are facing across their entire technology landscape.
Don’t forget to register for the webinar now (free) to ensure you get access on the night: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2616288915636/WN_nsaAKkG_R4S9vCExDnDH_A
We look forward to see you all then,
The TASK Steering Committee