Wednesday 26-June-2019 // 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Meeting Location: Michener Auditorium at UHN, 222 St. Patrick Street, Toronto
Speaker: Adrian Grigorof
Topic: Big changes in SIEMs: A comparison of cloud-born and traditional options
SIEM solutions have evolved a lot over the last decade – and we’re now in the midst of a cloud revolution for the market. Features and functionality, costs and the range of vendors are rapidly changing. Adrian Grigorof, Senior Security Architect at TELUS, will take us through SIEM comparisons and live demos of options available in the market. You will learn SIEM fundamentals, the difference between cloud and on-prem options, and what some of the costing looks like.
Adrian Grigorof has held senior IT consulting roles since 1993 and had been involved in a wide range of technologies, including operating systems, networking, databases, programming and security. For the last 15 years he has provided security architecture services for large Canadian companies, with a focus on network security design and security analytics. He developed a line of security log analyzers, implementing machine learning algorithms and integration with online knowledge-base sources..
This month’s TASK is sponsored by CIBC.
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
– Stay connected with your Talent Acquisition Partner: Brandon Lee
– Refer your peers to future CIBC events
Meeting Location: Michener Auditorium, 222 St. Patrick Street, Toronto.