Just a reminder that while there is no TASK meeting this month, there are lots of learning and networking opportunities for you to experience with your fellow TASK members at SecTor. Be sure to join us Oct for the 20-21 for the annual Security Education Conference Toronto.
If you cannot attend the full conference, register as an Expo Only Attendee. There’s a tremendous amount of value to be had, and until October 19th you can save the $50 fee by using the discount code SecTor2015Expo.
Expo Only Attendees have access to all the following:
- Earn CISSP credits
- Keynotes can be watched in the Expo Theatre
- Sponsor sessions in the breakout tracks and the Expo Theatre
- Lock Pick Village (old-school hacking) & IoT Hack Lab
- Microsoft Coffee Lounge – Complimentary beverages
- FortiExpress partnered with SecureSense, state-of-the-art mobile briefing and demo centre
- Expo hall with more than 50 industry leading vendors – all ready to engage in conversation and debate